Also just realised the Message-Id is missing.

Some servers (e.g. GMail) may add it; if they don't it can causes issues
for mod_mbox and possibly other archivers.
It also causes problems for mail threading.
And if the mail is sent to multiple destinations, each generated Message-Id
will be different.