On Fri, Mar 06, 2020 at 09:30:41AM +0100, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> On 3/4/20 9:23 AM, jor...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: jorton
> > Date: Wed Mar  4 08:23:55 2020
> > New Revision: 1874775

> > Log:
> > Update docs. The expr_string.t failure has not been seen since
> > the workaround was added AFAICT.  The async filter bug
> > is still breaking the tests regularly. [skip ci].
>
> Anyone found time to check
>
> https://github.com/apache/httpd/pull/88
>
> regarding the async filter bug?

[crickets]

We are two months on since discussing this first.  It seems quite
worrying that the async filters stuff was introduced with apparently
nasty bugs and yet is already bitrotting on trunk with not enough people
to review and fix it.  Can we move the code to a branch until it is
ready?

Regards, Joe