On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:46 PM Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [crickets]
>
> We are two months on since discussing this first.  It seems quite
> worrying that the async filters stuff was introduced with apparently
> nasty bugs and yet is already bitrotting on trunk with not enough people
> to review and fix it.

Sorry for not being able to work on this so far, just proposed a new
patch in the original thread.

> Can we move the code to a branch until it is
> ready?

This probably wouldn't be easy, there are some further changes (on
trunk) that depend on the async filters, like
ap_proxy_transfer_between_connections() shared by several proxy
modules now, plus mpm_event obviously.
But if we can't make async filters work with reasonable changes, sure
let's move it out of trunk.

Regards,
Yann.