On 30 Jul 2020, at 11:16, Steffen Land <i...@apachelounge.com> wrote:

> +1 on Windows.
>
> I am in doubt for a -0 :
>
> Still quite some (more) warnings, now 432, attached Win64 warnings with the
> ones from APR-UTIL.
>
> I think a goal is (must be) that we get warning free on all platforms, now it
> looks bad on Windows.
>
> I reported here a few times. APR is warning free, thanks to Yann.

Apr-util is a library from the APR project, not httpd, and so warnings from APR
wouldn’t be relevant for an httpd release, or for the httpd project.

That said there is definite need for more Windows testing over at APR, if you
or members of the Apachelounge community are in the position to contribute
patches this will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Graham
—