+1 binding.     On Monday, July 22, 2019, 11:12:53 AM PDT, Vinoth Chandar
<vin...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hello all,

Pursuant to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18765, I would like
to initiate a vote to clone the default workflow for Hudi. Specifically,
this will allow us to make changes  like introducing new statuses, enabling
anyone to change the ticket status etc and truly customize the JIRA
experience based on the community's working style.

Since we are new to this process, I will try to summarize
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#binding-votes

To vote, you can respond to this thread with 0, +1, -1 (or the other
weights listed on the page). If you are part of PMC, then append the phrase
" binding" to the end as well.

@mentors , please correct me if I am missing anything. Again newbie :)

Vote will close in 72 hours.

/thanks/vinoth