Thanks Vinoth for proposing a clean and extendable design. The overall design
looks great. Another rollout option is to only use consolidated log index for
index lookup if latest "valid" log block has been written in new format. If
that is not the case, we can revert to scanning previous log blocks for index
lookup.
Balaji.V    On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 07:52:00 PM PDT, Bhavani Sudha