Hey Vino,

Earlier this year, we actually migrated all issues from GitHub to Jira and
that’s the recommended route to discuss issues (besides the mailing thread) The
remaining issues are either new (folks might open an issue regardless) and we
help navigate those folks to open JIRA’s or there are existing ones with a long
chain of discussions which should be ideally closed.
I think we can do one more round of clean up on the issues to see if there are
any non-active tickets.

-Nishith

Sent from my iPhone