Hi Vino,

To echo what Nishith was saying, issues is only being used currently for
support i.e looking at stack traces for failures, user errors. Any real
work resulting from that always gets a JIRA.

I mulled the same thing - disabling issues - a while back. The value I see
it adding is

- if you already have a Github account, you can quickly get help
- mailing list is not great for pasting/reading code. It helps with that

In other words, it helps keep our JIRAs high quality and low noise.

Just adding one more perspective. I am coming from “if its not broken, dont
fix it yet” angle.

Open to hearing everyones thoughts

Thanks
Vinoth