Looks like jetty version was causing an issue for me. Fixed the same by
excluding jetty-util artifact from hudi-client dependency in hudi-utilities
pom.

In version 9.4.15, Container class is an interface while in lower version
7.6.0, it is a class. This conflict of versions was causing mentioned
exception for me.