@Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>

Just to ensure we are on the same page, which spark jars are you referring
to exactly (which you add to the class path in Intellij like you mentioned
in GitHub issue 894)?

I have one more doubt, why does this issue come up in only
TestHoodieDeltaStreamer class? We are running spark job in other test cases
also.

Regarding the usability jira and documentation changes, I will take care of
that. :)