+1 (non binding)
- Complied successfully
- Ran validation script successfully
- Ran tests from IntelliJ successfully

Seeing the same issue as Siva. The tests were passed in IDE.

Best Regards,
Gary Li

On 8/21/20, 2:29 PM, "Sivabalan" <n.siv...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1 (non binding)
    - Compilation successful
    - Ran validation script which verifies checksum, keys, license, etc.
    - Ran quick start
    - Ran some tests from intellij.

    JFYI: when I ran mvn test, encountered some test failures due to multiple
    spark contexts. Have raised a ticket here
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1211>. But all tests are
    succeeding in CI and I could run from within intellij. So, not blocking the
    RC.

    Checking Checksum of Source Release-e Checksum Check of Source Release -
    [OK]
      % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
    Current
                                                           Dload  Upload
    Total   Spent    Left  Speed
    100 30225  100 30225    0     0   106k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
    106k
    Checking Signature
    -e Signature Check - [OK]
    Checking for binary files in source release
    -e No Binary Files in Source Release? - [OK]
    Checking for DISCLAIMER
    -e DISCLAIMER file exists ? [OK]
    Checking for LICENSE and NOTICE
    -e License file exists ? [OK]-