Hi all,

In the past we had plans for minor releases [1], but invariably we end up
doing major ones, which also deliver the bug fixes.

The reason was the cost involved in doing a release. We have made some good
progress towards regression/integration test, which prompts me to revive
this.

What does everyone think about a monthly bugfix release on the last
major/minor version. (not on every major release, we still don't have
enough contributors to pull that off IMO). So we would be trying to do a
0.10.1 early jan for e.g, in this model?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Release+Management

Thanks
Vinoth