I guess we must do that for current rapid development and iteration. As for
the release 0.10.0, after the announcement of only a few days we have
received a bunch of bugs reported by the github issues: such as

- the empty meta file: https://github.com/apache/hudi/issues/4249
- and the timeline based marker files:
https://github.com/apache/hudi/issues/4230

With the rush in features without enough tests, I'm afraid the major
release version is never ready for production, unless there is production
validation like in Uber internal.

And for minor releases, there should only include the bug fixes, no
breaking change, no feature, it should not be a hard work i think.

Best,
Danny

Sivabalan <n.siv...@gmail.com>于2021年12月14日 周二上午4:06写道: