> on top of the latest major version

Do you mean to include small features ? I would say that is not a good idea.

In general, we need the minor versions to converge the bugs introduced
by the major version,  and 0.10.x is better because people know that
it is a quick follower after 0.10.0 to handle the bug fixes.

Best,
Danny

Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org> 于2021年12月29日周三 10:12写道: