Yes, Vinoth, agree on the efforts and impact being big.

Some perf comparison on gradle vs maven can be found in
https://gradle.org/gradle-vs-maven-performance/ where it claims multi-fold
build time reduction. I'd estimate maybe 2-4 min for a full build and based
on that.

I mainly hope to collect some feedback on if build time is a dev experience
concern or if it's okay for people in general. If it's the latter case,
then no need to investigate further at this point.

--
Best,
Shiyan