I have experienced some gradle development projects and want to share some
thoughts.

The flexibility and faster speed of gradle itself can certainly bring some
advantages, but it will also greatly increase the troubleshooting time due
to the bugs of gradle itself, and gradle DSL is very different from that of
maven. There are also many learning costs for developers in the community.

I think it does consume too much time on code release, but users or
developers usually only compile part of the module.

So I think, a certain advantage in build time alone is not enough to cover
so much cost.

Best,
Zhaojing

Gary Li <gar...@apache.org> 于2022年10月17日周一 19:22写道: