Woo hoo!

A structural suggestion...could we break the one WIKI page into these "sub
pages":

1. Configuration
2. Validation
3. Dynamic SQL
4. Execution/Result Processing
5. Others???

I think the one page will get very long.

Good start!
Jeff Butler

On 1/9/07, Clinton Begin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

iBATIS 3.0 discussions have begun.  A working Whiteboard is available to
get us started.

Brandon bugged me all day Monday until I agreed to do a complete brain
dump for 3.0, so that's basically what's on the Whiteboard so far.  :-)

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/iBATIS+3.0+Whiteboard

Have a look, and post your comments on the wiki page below.  There will be
plenty of discussion on this dev list in the months to come, but for now,
let's try to contain our thoughts on the Wiki whiteboard.

We'd love to hear about things you're surprised about, likes, dislikes and
things you think are missing.

Have fun!

Clinton