Yes, the one page will get very long.  There's a method to my madness.

If you can bear with me, let's let it get long and break it up when we need
to.

Cheers,
Clinton

On 1/10/07, Jeff Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Woo hoo!

A structural suggestion...could we break the one WIKI page into these "sub
pages":

1. Configuration
2. Validation
3. Dynamic SQL
4. Execution/Result Processing
5. Others???

I think the one page will get very long.

Good start!
Jeff Butler

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/iBATIS+3.0+Whiteboard