This question should be posted to the user list.

It is not possible to check multiple values in one tag. However, you can
create multiple tags. This is less than ideal but, it does work. We should
be addressing these type of things as we work towards iB3. Feel free to
create a JIRA ticket for this feature ehancement.

Example of multiple tags:
<isEqual property="test" compareValue="A">
... content
</isEqual>

<isEqual property="test" compareValue="B">
... identical content
</isEqual>

Brandon