I am all for it and there is discussion about it in a couple locations:

iBATIS 3.0 Whiteboard:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/iBATIS+3.0+Whitebo

Improved Dynamic SQL Whiteboard:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Dynamic+SQL+Whiteboard

Brandon

On 1/23/07, Tom Duffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 23, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Brandon Goodin wrote:

This question should be posted to the user list.

It is not possible to check multiple values in one tag. However, you can
create multiple tags. This is less than ideal but, it does work. We should
be addressing these type of things as we work towards iB3. Feel free to
create a JIRA ticket for this feature ehancement.

Example of multiple tags:
<isEqual property="test" compareValue="A">
... content
</isEqual>

<isEqual property="test" compareValue="B">
... identical content
</isEqual>

Are there any plans to make the iBATIS SQL Map logic syntax more
flexible?  Often when I write a SQL map I find myself wishing for JSTL-like
syntax to write something like:

<c:if test="${test == 'A' or test == 'B'}">
... content
</c:if>

Tom