+1 for logo context
The site design can be redo à la ActiveMQ, once a new logo is chosen.

On 3/5/07, Clinton Begin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Or we could run a mascot contest.  Free signed copies of iIA for the
winner to sell on ebay. ;-)

I was actually thinking of suggesting a change to the logo and to the
meaning of the name.

Batis is a genus of bird http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batis_(bird)

We could use one of those cute little buggers as our mascot/logo.

Clinton

--
Cheers,
Gilles