Hi everyone,

Other projects I'm involved in use a hangouts meetup every few weeks to
sync up about the status of different ongoing projects. Iceberg is getting
to the point where we might want to consider doing this as well. There are
some significant efforts, like vectorization, row-level delete, and our
first release.

Usually how this works is we talk over hangouts or some other video call
platform. Also, someone takes notes and sends those notes to the dev list
to keep a record of what we discussed for anyone that couldn't attend.

Does this sound like a good idea to anyone?

If so, how often? I know we have people in different time zones, so
depending on who wants to attend, we may need to alternate times.

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer