Sounds good. How about the first sync next week?

Since Anton replied, let's do the first one at a time that's reasonable for
people in BST. How about 16:00 UTC / 17:00 BST / 09:00 PDT? I could make
that time Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday next week, the 8th, 9th, or 10th.

If there are people in CST that want to attend these, please say so and we
will find a time that works for the next one.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer