Okay, let's set it for Tuesday the 8th (tomorrow) at 16:00 UTC since that
works for most people. I'll send out an invite to everyone on this thread.
If you'd like to be included, just send me a direct email. Everyone is
welcome.

We'll schedule the next one for a time when people in CCT can make it more
easily.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer