Verified signature, checksum, rat checks, build, and unit tests. All looked
good. Tried building latest prestosql master with proposed new iceberg
release, but received these compilation errors:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.0:compile
(default-compile) on project presto-iceberg: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/Users/jamestaylor/dev/presto/presto-iceberg/src/main/java/io/prestosql/plugin/iceberg/IcebergMetadata.java:[359,34]
method newTableMetadata in class org.apache.iceberg.TableMetadata cannot be
applied to given types;
[ERROR]   required:
org.apache.iceberg.Schema,org.apache.iceberg.PartitionSpec,java.lang.String,java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>
[ERROR]   found:
org.apache.iceberg.TableOperations,org.apache.iceberg.Schema,org.apache.iceberg.PartitionSpec,java.lang.String,com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>
[ERROR]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
[ERROR]
/Users/jamestaylor/dev/presto/presto-iceberg/src/main/java/io/prestosql/plugin/iceberg/HiveTableOperations.java:[301,44]
no suitable method found for
read(io.prestosql.plugin.iceberg.HiveTableOperations,org.apache.iceberg.io.InputFile)
[ERROR]     method
org.apache.iceberg.TableMetadataParser.read(org.apache.iceberg.io.FileIO,java.lang.String)
is not applicable
[ERROR]       (argument mismatch;
io.prestosql.plugin.iceberg.HiveTableOperations cannot be converted to
org.apache.iceberg.io.FileIO)
[ERROR]     method
org.apache.iceberg.TableMetadataParser.read(org.apache.iceberg.io.FileIO,org.apache.iceberg.io.InputFile)
is not applicable
[ERROR]       (argument mismatch;
io.prestosql.plugin.iceberg.HiveTableOperations cannot be converted to
org.apache.iceberg.io.FileIO)

Is this a showstopper? Probably a simple PR in presto would fix it, but
unclear if b/w compatibility is a goal or not.

Thanks,
James