Hi

As we know that we next release 0.10.0 is coming, there are several issues
which should be merged as soon as possible in my mind:

1. https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/1477

It will change the flink state design to maintain the complete data files
into manifest before checkpoint finished,  it good for minimal the flink
state size and improve the state compatibility (Before that we will
serialize the DataFile into flink state backend, while DataFile class have
depended some java serializable classes, the means if we change the
dependencies classes,  it may fail to deserialize the state).  Currently,
I gained a +1 from  Steven Zhen Wu, thanks for his patient reviewing.
According to the apache rule,  I need another +1 from iceberg committers,
anyone have time to get the review finished ?

2. https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/1586

This will introduce options to load the external hive-site.xml for flink
hive catalog, which is really helpful for production environment, not a
hard change.  But will still need a review from iceberg members.  Thanks.

3. https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/1619

We introduced another write parallelism for iceberg flink stream writers.
Thanks kbendick and Stevenzwu for the reviewing,  gain two +1 now.  Should
I merge this ?

Besides the flink PRs,  it is very beneficial to put forward other related
issues which is blocking the release 0.10.0 .  I am happy to help resolve
these issues.

Thanks.