I feel that Ryan's response exemplifies the generosity of an Apache project
creator,
a quality that has touched and benefited us. We look forward to
contributing
further to the Apache project in the future.
As for the need for an issue to track progress,I don't think so for now.
At the moment the main development work is done in the StarRocks
repository.
As for further cooperation in the future, I think there are several
aspects.
1. StarRocks will be trying to support Iceberg.
I think this will help StarRocks to re-examine how it integrates with the
lakehouse system
and we will be happy to feed back to the Apache Iceberg community the
issues and benefits
we encounter during the integration process.
This will also validate the versatility of the iceberg project to support
more query engines.
I think this project will benefit both projects.
2. In the future, we will share some of our best practices for iceberg and
StarRocks integration in a blog or talk.
If the Apache Iceberg project feels that these blogs or talks would be
beneficial to the Apache iceberg community,
please consider linking our subsequent blogs or talks to the apache iceberg
website blog.
The Iceberg community can, of course, not link if they feel it is
inappropriate.
3. we expect to contribute to the Apache Iceberg community under the Apache
License V2.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

Ryan Blue <b...@tabular.io> 于2021年11月9日周二 上午3:05写道: