Thanks for all of the comments and feedback!

@asingh yes I think once we release the new site with versioned docs, we
can start to add things like docker images and more examples. I have some
ideas there but PRs will definitely be welcome! Also I agree, a getting
started page with docker examples would be a good landing-page item with a
Learn More button that takes you directly to a page with more details.

@omar the font on the Navbar is definitely smaller, mainly to fit all of
the items. If we go with a drop down menu instead, we can increase the font
size.

Jack and I have been putting the finishing touches on the site. I’m looking
forward to its release this coming week!

-Sam