The new site looks great to me, thanks all for the work !

One unrelated thing:  I remember we had a discussion to bring a new page in
the doc site to collect all the design docs (such as google doc, github
issues etc),   is there any progress for this thing ?  Someone who
connected to me has raised the same question to me before but I did not
find the page finally, so I brought it up to this mail list..

Thanks.