+1 (non-binding)

   1. Flink SQL testing (1.16)
      1. Downloaded Iceberg-flink-runtime jars (1.16) from Nexus staging
      repository.
      2. verified that batch write worked
      3. verified that FLIP-27 source works with batch and streaming read
      4. verified that the current (pre FLIP-27) source works with batch
      and streaming read
      5. There is a regression in Flink 1.16.0 regarding importing external
      jar. See FLINK-30035 for details. This is not related to Iceberg release.