I think it shows the jars created time. Not the published time.
I can see the same thing for previous releases too.
(for example, 1.0.0 rc0 voting started on oct-9 and voting passed on oct-14
and the jars are dated to oct-9 itself)

Also, I think that jars are pushed to maven central today itself not before
because dependabot raised iceberg bump PR today not before.

Thanks,
Ajantha