Thanks Justin for the sharing.

It's pretty cool to see an open source REST catalog implementation in
action. Having dabbled a bit in the early development of Gravitino myself,
I'm really excited about its potential with the Iceberg REST catalog.

The idea of Gravitino moving to an ASF project is promising. It’ll surely
boost its visibility and open up more doors for collaboration and adoption.

Looking forward to where this goes. Keep up the fantastic work!

Yufei