Really cool project!

I browsed a bit of the codebase, and see this implementation of the REST
service backend:
-
https://github.com/datastrato/gravitino/blob/main/catalogs/catalog-lakehouse-iceberg/src/main/java/com/datastrato/gravitino/catalog/lakehouse/iceberg/IcebergRESTService.java#L39
-
https://github.com/datastrato/gravitino/blob/main/catalogs/catalog-lakehouse-iceberg/src/main/java/com/datastrato/gravitino/catalog/lakehouse/iceberg/ops/IcebergTableOps.java#L42-L51

 Looks like it is initializing a Jetty server that uses CatalogHandlers to
delegate the execution to a specific Java Catalog implementation.

I think this is actually something that is lacking today in Iceberg, which
is an easy way for users to start an actual REST HTTP server.

I know we have the RESTCatalogAdapter and RESTCatalogSevlet for unit tests,
and technically we have a very similar Jetty server implementation in
TestRESTCatalog. Should we think about making those components out of the
tests into an iceberg-rest-server module for this use case, and merge with
the implementation that Gravitino has?

Best,
Jack Ye