Hello Everyone,
I'm currently planning to build a Lakehouse solution, leveraging Apache
Spark and Hive Metastore in my Hadoop workflows. I'm also exploring the
potential benefits of integrating Nessie as my catalog solution.

With this setup, we'll have two catalogs, and we anticipate working with
non-Iceberg tables alongside Iceberg tables. I'm keen to understand if
Nessie offers any advantages over Hive Metastore for Iceberg tables and if
anyone has experience using Nessie alongside Hive Metastore in production
environments.

Additionally, I'd like to know if there are any known issues or challenges
associated with having both solutions in place, especially regarding
Iceberg table maintenance. Also, could you provide insights into the
authentication and authorization mechanisms available for Nessie?

Your insights and guidance on these points would be highly valuable.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Pani