Hi folks,

As discussed during the last community meeting, we are heading to the
Apache Iceberg 1.6.0 release.

The Iceberg 1.6.0 milestone is present for both GitHub Issues and PRs.

I'm targeting major updates for this release:
- the Kafka commit coordinator (PR is in review)
- Revapi "fix" to be able to upgrade to latest Gradle version (I have
one PR ready and I have another exploring a new option)
- With the Gradle version update, we will be able to upgrade to Parquet 1.14.0
- Depending of the timing, I will include new Avro releases

Please, if you have anything you want to include in the 1.6.0 release,
please let me know and create an issue on GitHub with the "Iceberg
1.6.0" milestone.

Thanks !

Regards
JB