Thanks JB and Robert for following up on this, I'm taking a look at the PRs
in the current milestone. I've commented on #10613
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/10613> why I don't think it's an
actual issue, but I may be wrong. I'd suggest writing a test which proves
there's incorrect behavior in the `Tasks.run` API for the singleThreaded
case. I'll take a look at the other issues/PRs as well.

Thanks,

Amogh Jahagirdar