Yes, I'm asking for users who use JDK 8 with Spark 3.5. Users can continue
to use 1.6+ with Spark 3.5 and JDK 8 if we continue to support them.
If we drop JDK 8 support after 1.6, then there might be issues for Spark
3.5 with JDK 8 users.

I'm +1 to drop JDK 8 support in 2.0. I think it's worth more discussion and
tests for dropping JDK 8 support in 1.6+ versions, which can be another
thread.