Huge thanks Sung for running this, that's a long list of new features.

+1 (binding)

- Validated signatures/checksums/license
- Ran tests locally and identified two minor issues (#979
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg-python/issues/979>, #980
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg-python/issues/980>), but no correctness
issues
- Manually checked some of the Avro metadata to validate the
FastAppend/MergeAppend strategies

Kind regards,
Fokko