Thank you everyone for verifying the release and voting! The 72 hours have
passed, and a minimum of 3 binding votes have been cast:

+1 Chinmay Bhat (non-binding)
+1 Kevin Liu (non-binding)
+1 André Luis Anastácio (non-binding)
+1 Honah J (binding)
+1 Mehul Batra (non-binding)
+1 Jack Ye (binding)
+1 Fokko Driesprong (binding)

The release candidate has been accepted as PyIceberg 0.7.0. Thanks
everyone, when all the artifacts are published, the announcement will be
sent out.

We will also open a DISCUSS thread to track all items that should be
included into the patch 0.7.1 release.

Sincerely,
Sung