Hi Team,

The Changelog scan Java API interfaces were created a long time ago by
Anton, but it has not been implemented until yet. There is a Spark
specific SQL implementation for the feature, but the feature is not
available on the Java API.

The Flink CDC streaming read is one of the often required features [1] [2].
Flink needs the Java API to provide streaming reads for tables with deletes.

Wing Yew Poon implemented the Java API [3]. I did my best reviewing the PR,
but I am not an expert on this part of the code. I would like to ask some
of the planning experts (or anyone else for that matter), to take a look
and validate too.

Thanks,
Peter

[1] - https://github.com/apache/iceberg/issues/5623