With my Ignite hat on, I think having them together in the same assembly makes
sense. After all, this is why I have offered the patch in the form it is right
now.

With my Bigtop hat on: I don't care one way or another. As soon as I can
produce one or more assemblies that will have all the required bits in it - I
will hack them anyway to produce seamless native installation experience for
the users.

I am happy to to change the patch to produce two assemblies or six as far as
we can unblock the Bigtop change.

Thanks,
  Cos