Andrey,

See AffinityFunction.assignPartitions method. It returns assignment list as
List<List<ClusterNode>> where index of element in returned list corresponds
to partition number. Assignment for each partition represented as list of
nodes where primary node is always the first. So you can use existing
affinity functions for you case just passing properly formed
AffinityFunctionContext to assignPartitions method.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.