Andrey, thanks!

But a "properly formed AffinityFunctionContext" is the problem:
1) I'm expected to return an instance of the internal class
AffinityTopologyVersion.
2) the consequences of returning null from
AffinityFunctionContext.previousAssignment and
AffinityFunctionContext.discoveryEvent methods (because I can't provide any
meaningful implementation for them) are not clear.

Please advise.

Thanks
Andrey