is starvation possible here?

E.g. there are two nodes with GUIDs A and B. What will happen in the
following case:
1) TX (A, 1) started and locked the key;
2) TX (B, 1) started and waiting for lock;
3) TX (A, 2) started and waiting for lock;
4) TX (A, 1) released the lock.
5) Who wins now? If this is (A, 2), then lock acquisition by the node B can
be postponed indefinitely.