Guys,

I'm currently struggling with distributed SQL join feature. The main
problem comes from the query optimization side because
when we assume to have everything collocated it is a problem of user to
achieve that, but now we have to:
1. Get to optimal plan which will not use distributed joins if it is
possible to achieve correct result using some collocated plan.
2. Correctly execute that plan because now it not only a question of
performance but also a question of getting correct results.
This all gets quite tricky when we are handling subqueries. Hope to finish
this in a day or two.

Sergi