As far as I understand, the issue is that CacheJdbcStoreExample
and CacheSpringStoreExample use in-memory H2 database, so the cache store
is not shared among nodes. What if we just switch to a file-based DB? It
looks like a simple change to me.

And I would remove CacheDummyStoreExample. It looks weird and doesn't
demonstrate anything that is not shown in other store examples.

-Val