Yakov,

We already have CacheSpringStoreSessionListener, but it was not used in the
example (accidentally, I guess). I restored the example, made the fix and
switched it to DbH2ServerStartup. Now it seems to work correctly.

I also made similar changes to CacheHibernateStoreExample.

Can you please review my changes?

-Val