Hi Igniter,

Mark Yang is my colleague at TrendMicro.
He has strong technical skill and sense in developing software.
I believe he would be very helpful to the growth of the community.
In fact, I'm the guy who recommended him to start his Apache journey at
Iginte. ;)

I'll guide him to deliver his work that conformed to the Apache community
way.
It would be very much appreciate if you can give him hints/advices when
developing features.
I've suggested him to start with some newbie tasks.

Mark,
Looking forward to your contribution!

Evans