Hi Mark,

Welcome to the Ignite community. What a great way to start the year :)

Before you get started, please get familiar with our development process
[1] and coding guidelines [2].

You should also build the source code and run through numerous coding
examples available in Ignite.

When ready, please pick a ticket [3] and let us know here that you would
like to work on it. We will make you a contributor in Jira and assign the
ticket to you.

Let us know if you have any questions, we will be happy to help.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Coding+Guidelines
[3] https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

BTW, Evans, thanks for recommending and helping Mark with Ignite!

D.