Hi:

I found that there was update on the online manual, but the GitHub backup is not updated.What is the reason?

Https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.5

I was through the GitHub document to update the Chinese version of the document, if you do not have this backup, I can not know that the document has been adjusted.

在 16/1/26 01:28, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
Hadoop/IGFS documentation is being refactored right now. Could be a side
effect of what you were observing.

Btw, everyone with login to readme can file a support issue. However, I
would not do it yet, while Prachi is still working on refactoring.

D.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>